These hooves tread softly
NPC companion: Gvwalodi (male 100% coyote)
rawr <3

As she studied his reaction, Ulilohi found her eyebrow arch arrogantly. What was wrong with his breathing? The wounds did not appear to hinder his breathing, only his one arm and such. Puzzled, she noticed how his breathing problems were exasperated by Gvwalodi's silent movement off from his mount. Almost distracted by the coyote for a second, her gaze snapped back to the pale wolf as he replied, stuttering so much so she could barely understand what he was saying. Her eyebrow landed, though, as she quickly realized her assumptions had - unfortunately - been correct. His tone, pose - not to mention his words - could only indicate this. So, they had rebelled. Was the Amara worth it? Clearly, it had not been a diplomatic affair, and this puzzled her, seeing as she had never interpreted the Amara blood to be agressive. They were one of those families who barely ever did anything, and certainly not war. Gvwalodi moved forwards threateningly, so as if to scare the wolf male out of the idea of attacking them there, but Ulilohi knew an easy win when she saw one. Her hand gave a signal and he stopped, still close to his mount. This one would not attack them alone; he could see that he would lose. He might still call for reinforcements, however, and there was no telling how many warriors AniWaya had. She did not want to share imprisonment with the Ahote. He was less than pleasurable to be around, not to mention that his appearance was horrid.

The femme stayed where she was, and her voice was deep and rolling when she demanded more information about the situation. Clearly, Maska had not been welcomed here, for some reason. It was not unlikely - he was hardly a ray of sunshine. Despite her ray of confidence, however, Ulilohi was urgently aware of the tension in their situation. "I know nothing of what has taken place, or any war. Last we heard from Maska was some moons back - I came to see that he was unharmed, and that he had not abandoned his mission. Additionally, Chief Aatu has requested a messenger system to remedy such situations, and I am to lead the establishment of it. These are my orders. I will need to discuss them with whoever is in charge here now, if it is not Maska." She hesitated, but drew her breath, clearly indicating that she was about to say something more right away. "Tell me... What are the crimes he is imprisoned for?" Now the stuttering wolf knew something about her mission. It was only fair that he revealed some information about their pack, else she might not get so lucky and spend the night with the councilman. Hardly a treat.

Messages In This Thread