These hooves tread softly
[html]
[/html]When Claudius saw the coyote move closer, his posture alert and threatening, he finally showed some teeth. He dropped his arms and balled his hands up into fists. His entire body tense, he bore his fangs and silently watched the luperci as he inched forward only to be stopped by the woman wolf. Claudius loosened his hands, looked at the wolf, and then back at the coyote. If the coyote would just stay there, he would feel much more comfortable. He didn't like the idea of being attacked, especially by two luperci. He huffed and listened closely as the wolf woman began to speak, but kept one ear turned toward the coyote in case he decided to do something fishy again.

"While Ma-a-aska is… inca-a-a-rcera-te-ed, I am… in… charge… of the… Ani-Wa-a-ayans. The t-t-tri-ibe is occ-u-pie-i-ied b-b-y… the two… packs… Ma-a-aska wronged. He… br-r-ou-ought… his… prejud…ices… with him… he ca-a-a-st out a wo-olf and he-er ma-a-a-te: Lili-a-a-a-ana… Vess… a-a-a-and he-e-er ma-a-te, Naya-ti-i Ut-i-ina… be-cause… Lilia-a-a-ana… was a hybrid…" he began. He took a deep breath and then continued: "They… took th-e-e-eir chi-i-ildren… bu-u-u-t Ma-a-a-aska said… they were…. the children… of this… tribe. He… attacked… the pack… i-in which… they… took refuge: Crimson Dreams. I wa-a-as ta-a-aken prisoner… a-a-and interrogated… for information. I didn't… know this… until la-a-a-ter, bu-ut… Maska took a child… hostage, too… fro-om a pack of hy-y-ybrids ca-alled Cour d-e-e-es Mir-a-a-acles… the-e-e-e end result… was war… a-and… Lili-a-a-a-ana a-a-nd Nayati… have no-o-ot yet returned. Lili…ana… is dead… and AniWa-a-a-aya is sha-a-amed… because of… Maska." He paused and then added hastily: "I-it would… be best… if I ca-alled the… occupy-ing lea-ea…ders; the-ey sh-sh-hu-ou-ld… be here… for… this…"

With that said, he lifted his muzzle and howled for Vigilante or Savina to meet him at the borders.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread