These hooves tread softly
Big GrinD

Claudius presented the problem to the unnamed wolf, who turned to Ulilohi. She glanced at the stuttering wolf, at first uncertain, before absent-mindedly correcting her shawl and speaking calmly. "I wish to speak with Maska Ahote. I have been sent from the Great Tribe to find out whether he is still pursuing his mission, as no messengers have been sent to us in several moons. We did not know whether he had abandoned his cause, or if he was even still alive." They had feared a rebellion - never had they truly feared that Maska would stray from his mission, because he was to morally obsessed for that. The giant wolfess continued. "If you are the one in charge, I ask that you allow me to speak with Maska and yourself. The issue of Ahote's imprisonment and actions must be resolved, and reported to Chief Aatu." What had the councilman done to piss these wolves off so royally that they would imprison him? If the morale of the Great Tribe so clashed with the ideology of this place, a rebellion should have taken place years ago, under Amara's rule. Still, she could only be grateful that they handled her coming in a controlled manner. She was glad they had not just imprisoned her upon sight - on her journey here she had become increasingly aware of how her appearance gave her away as a member of the Great Tribe.

What remained now was to see if they would agree - and to speak with the councilman. Gvwalodi said nothing, his gaze lingering on Claudius' face in the tense silence that followed her statement.

Messages In This Thread