These hooves tread softly
[html]
[/html] Claudius nodded quietly and attentively as Vigilante spoke. He was glad that the other male felt the same way about the entire situation. Claudius didn't know too much about the Great Tribe, either, as he came to think of it. He knew roughly where it had once been, why they had tried to move to a new home, and other basic things; but he didn't know how the Great Tribe differed from this AniWaya. Maska had been intolerant of non-wolves and had been very rude toward mixed-breeds. But Claudius did not know if this was reflective of the Great Tribe as a whole. How much could he extrapolate from his experiences with Maska and his army of goons? Claudius wasn't sure. Claudius also didn't know if they would have some sort of secret signal or code to speak over their heads. Claudius didn't trust this newcomer enough to permit her to see Maska -- not yet, at least.

"I... I'm... sure... you-ou... know... this... but I'm not... very... strong... I don't... think I would... be of... any help... if she and Ma-a-aska tried... to do... something. But I still... think she needs... to see... him. Maybe... we could bring... someone else... with us... so she... can see... him..." he explained. "I'm... just worried... she... will try to free... him... but we ca-a-an't... send her... away... that would be... disrespectful... but I'm still... worried that... there may be more... from the Great Tribe... maybe the-e-e-ey... wa-a-nt... to... ta-ake... over this tribe. There are too many... possibilities... so I think.... we should get help... let her see Maska and Dawali and... understand... what happened... and maybe tell her everything that happened from... beginning to end after she sees Maska..." He watched Vigilante for his reply, his eyes wide, searching for approval or some sort of sign. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread