every fist is clenched, but i'm so tired
[html]

000+
I have very little of an excuse to give for the delay :x

It was not an intruder, that was good. Anatoliy did not want to have to fight anyone, it was simply not his nature. The other man seemed stiff at first, so the Russo did not move an inch, letting his own muscles relax beneath his skin. He figured people would have been displaced when they took this land. But hadn't it belonged to someone else before they had come skipping in? Either it had been such a long while that the Russo could not truly remember all the details, or this man had been trespassing at that time. Or had the territory been further back? He could not remember. He had never visited the pack that had been here before.

"No harm. You did not trespass. Is no issue." Anatoliy paused a good few yards before the stranger, eying him carefully with golden eyes. "Is it hunting trail? Or is just a pazh?" He inquired, wondering if they had truly affected the stranger excessively. If it was a hunting trail, it was slightly worse than just a path. But it would mean that his new home would have a game trail to follow before winter came and when the snows let their grips on the world slip away. Then it was their fault if the man did not hunt where he used to, but he would have to go elsewhere. It was unintentionally but final. If it was a path, well. He could go around.

<style>
.anatoliy-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.anatoliy-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0GoXw.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.anatoliy-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.anatoliy-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.anatoliy-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.anatoliy-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread