A tad too early, Mr. Frost.
[html]
.: OOC Of course it does! xD And Marie will be joining us with Ayita if things go according to plan! :: WC 386 :.

Liam heard rather than saw Hati as he entered the hotel to stand a few inches behind Liam, curious eyes glancing around as though he would miss something if he wasn't fast enough. To think the young boy had been here time and time again over the last couple weeks, being dragged by their mother during and after the war. “Stay close, okay?” Liam asked his brother, who nodded. To be honest, Liam would be surprised if the words he'd said hadn't gone in one ear and escaped from the other. The newly appointed Duke didn't have to think about it too long however, for he heard footsteps coming from another room, quickly followed by a somewhat familiar scent and a voice.

At the sound, Hati bounced from his spot, only to land behind Liam, his head curiously peaking from behind the older male's left leg.

It only took a few moments for the voice to have a body. While they had never officially met before, Liam recognized him as the pack's dauphin. He was an older male with red hair and an air to him that gave Liam the impression he had been hard at work long before Liam had gotten up. “Hey there – yes... I'm Liam Catori. This is my brother Hati.” Liam introduced as he met the lavender eyes with his own green and blue orbs. “Nothing is wrong. Don't worry – we've been up for a bit and wanted to be of use...” Liam explained, Hati forever taking a place behind Liam's leg – the young boy didn't budge. “I went to the cellar the other day after a hunt with our new member Terra and I noticed we've been running out of food. I was wondering if you were looking for hunters?” Liam inquired. Anything to make himself useful.

He was actually looking forward to a hunt – it was one thing that helped him sort out his thoughts and make sense of everything. It was also a good workout and a way to get better acquainted with your pack-mates, if his hunt with new member Terra had been any indication. After hunting together he'd learned to trust her a lot more than when she'd found him in the tree, eavesdropping on all of those passer-bys.

<style type="text/css">
.LiamCandyAppleTable b {font-weight:bold; color:#e99205; font-size:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; font-familyTonguealatino Linotype, Book Antiqua3, Palatino; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #999999; }
.LiamCandyAppleTable .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 17px 10px 17px; margin:0px;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffddce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AIYfu.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3b0402; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:15px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius-topleft:15px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius:15px; padding: 10px 0px 225px 0px; font-family:Comic Sans MS, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#750b00; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.LiamCandyAppleTable p:first-letter {font-size:20px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Calligraffitti';}
</style>
Table by Nuki. <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread