A tad too early, Mr. Frost.
[html]
300+
quite okay Marie <3

And there was the mother, in good timing of course. The redheaded man bowed his head to her, smiling kindly toward the woman. She had come to him for clothes often enough before, and she was the king's woman. And respectable on all counts. One of her latest young ones tackled Hati, and the redheaded man only looked at them, hoping they did not bump into anything and break something. He had plenty of kids over lately and he was weary of them and their tendencies to break things. Strel let off a rather heavy sigh as he sent his lavender eyes back to the woman and her older son. "It's alright. I don't expect everyone to pronounce my name right, anyway."

He remembered the wrath that came with a mother's love, and he hoped to diffuse any situation here. But Liam did a much better job at it, explaining the problem and what needed to be done. "Yes, Liam just let me know that we need the meat. Winter isn't here, yet, but low stores isn't exactly comforting." Strel nodded his head at the youth's direction, smiling as magnanimously as he could. Teaching young ones? That was part of his job description, wasn't? Oh, god, how much children bothered him; he was not cut out to be the loving parent, not when he could barely stomach the thought of how they were made. The filthy hypocrite.

"A party of six? Well, why not. We could use small meat anyway; it's easier to smoke. I'll have to talk about a large group hunt, though. We'll need deer and moose before they move on." There were plenty of deer herds to be had, and more than a few moose still running around. It was a matter of finding them and killing them. The storing was easy; smoke and lock them in the stores. "Lets get going; if we're itching to hunt we'd best get going. I'll need a moment however." The redheaded tailor slipped back into his studio, shedding his clothes. But he closed the door behind him before shifting into the more compact form. It was not his favorite by any means, but he was not a hunter on two legs. "I say we head southwest and try for deer if we can find any."

<style type="text/css">
.eyesonme b {font-weight:normal; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px #c0b32d; }
.eyesonme .ooc {text-align:center; padding: 5px; font-family:ariel, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow: none; padding: 5px;}
.eyesonme p {text-indent:15px; padding:1px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.eyesonme .border {width: 397px; border-bottom:3px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme .border2 {width: 397px; border-bottom:2px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme .border3 {width: 397px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.eyesonme {margin:0 auto; width:397px; background-color:#3d4a3d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3d4a3d; padding: 0px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: Courier sans ms, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0b32d; line-height:13px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread