A tad too early, Mr. Frost.
[html]
OOC Forgive me for my sins of not posting and Ayita is in Lupus.

Ayita was calming down she was still not happy with her two boys. They had all been through a lot in this month and she just wanted everyone safe. She really just needed to calm down. Looking at him she could see that he was at least sorry. She just didn't want anyone hurt nor did she want to be the crazy mom who she felt like inside.

"Sawee" Lottie said smiling as she looked at her brother. She gave him a look and the poor little pup almost cried. Ayita chuckled those three were the biggest handful she had.

"Oh yes that sounds wonderful. Maybe even the three of us could catch something slightly larger." She figured that hey they might as well try this was much better then being at home. She still couldn't help but smile seeing the small boy sticking close to his big brother. Liam really was a role model for all these little ones and they loved him so dearly.

Come on!" Skoll shouted as he looked at the grouping. "I wanna twy to unt." the boy said with a firm tone. "Dats hunt oll" Lottie said trying to correct him. Skoll shot her a look then took off to lead the group. Ayita fallowed her son. She had to admit this is not how she thought she'd spend the day. "I um gunna etch the big est ear" Skoll said looking at his mom. Ayita just shook her head, "Its good to see you Strelein." She said smiling.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug31 b {font-weight:bold; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 i{font-weight:italic; color:#cfc4c0; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4e3f34; }
.freebaug31 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug31 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#5f4a42; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/7Fm2n.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e3f34; padding: 5px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1f1914; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug31 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.freebaug31 p i:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug31 p i:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread