A tad too early, Mr. Frost.
[html]

300+
Sorry for the delay

The man listened to the younger male speak, and the Dauphin nodded at him. It was a wise idea. Plus, it was doubtful they would have enough energy to go after bigger prey after. Granted, he had only heard the remnants of their conversation through the walls and cracks in the window where the breeze came in gently. He had to agree with it all, and once he had shed his clothes, he rejoined them.

Strel stood beside the woman, feeling strangely uneasy in this form of his. It ought to have been a second skin to him, but it just felt strange, especially since he could not feel his thumbs as well and they were not flexible at all. The younger ones ran off, with a little male in the lead, the siblings racing behind them as they sought to find prey for their stocks. "It's nice to see you as well. We don't often get time to talk, do we?" he said, shaking out his fur as he experimented with his body, as though it were new. "It's been so long since I've really used this. I'm always on two legs."

Strel let the door shut as he followed after the young ones, Ayita with him. If they didn't quiet down, they would scare every thing with a heartbeat in the area. "Come now, lets focus. We'll need to find a herd or a lonely deer to catch. And you are being terribly loud. I'm sure the worms can hear you all," he chided lightly, looking to Ayita for guidance. He did not know how to properly act with younger ones, having none of his own. Sure, he had taken care of his sister-in-law's youngsters, but Noss was always the one who went out hunting with them, if they did.

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread