Play!
[html]

I know I said I'd make a new thread for Ferrari and Ephy, but I didn't want this one to go to waste! /+2

It was strange to walk along the village paths, knowing what had occurred here not terribly long ago. Ephraim was feeling slightly more cheerful about being around the pack grounds, but he still showed deference to any AniWayans that happened to cross his path. He might not have needed to, but he still didn’t feel quite like a member here; there was nothing tying him down.

Nothing but his own mind. He frowned and paused in his walking, leaning against one of the houses and crossing his arms. Other than when he was by himself, he was still anxious about appearing in a four-legged shape. He was very comfortable with all three stages of shifting, of course, but being restricted from something naturally made someone long for it.

Ephraim did not have long to dwell on this trivial thought, however, as a potato suddenly rolled into the building he stood by. He turned his head in casual curiosity until he spotted a puppy.

Immediately, the quiet eunuch transformed into a grinning buffoon. He was normally viewed by others as a simpering dolt, a fool who rambled too much about too vague concepts, but usually his mind was very sharp and thoughtful. Not now, however; now there was only one thought in his mind, and that was puppy.

He grinned immediately and bent to pick up the potato, looking fondly at the small brown cub running toward it. “Can I play with you, precious one?” he asked, tossing the potato up and down in his hand. He sounded absolutely ecstatic at the thought, a tone that was often faked among adults, but his enthusiasm was strangely genuine. Ever since he’d been cut for the purpose of never fathering his own, he’d craved the ability to play with the young ones.

There were few things that Ephraim loved in this world more than children.

<style type="text/css"> .ephanoe b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe t {font-style:italic; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.ephanoe {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ab9361; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/122yeeh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#161311; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#c0ae89 1px 1px 1px;}
.ephanoe .inner {margin:5px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#6d5e3e;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread