Play!
[html]

This is gonna be so cute. <3

Ephraim was heartened when the puppy sat before him rather than scurrying away. Usually mothers would chase their cubs from the strange-smelling male, and some kids gave him a wide berth out of shyness, but this one seemed to be of the age where everyone was a potential friend and playmate. He knew that she would grow out of the innocent stage eventually, but for now, he was all smiles at the thought of a young playmate.

The little girl said that no one ever played with him, and he tutted softly. “Of course I will play with you, my darling. Are the others too busy?” He smiled at the paw on his leg and crouched down to her level, reaching out tentatively to scratch behind one of her ears affectionately.

“It’s very, very nice to meet you, Ferrari,” the eunuch cooed. “I’m Ephraim Fisher, but you can call me Ephy.”

He looked quickly around to see if anyone was close by; if the vicinity was crowded, they’d have to go somewhere else to play their games. It seemed like there was enough room in the road, though, so he smiled at the girl again. “What game do you want to play? We can play with the potato or we can wrestle or play tag?” He would leave it up to her, and change forms accordingly.

<style type="text/css"> .ephanoe b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe t {font-style:italic; color:#fff9ee;}
.ephanoe p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.ephanoe {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#ab9361; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/122yeeh.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:cambria; font-size:13px; color:#161311; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#c0ae89 1px 1px 1px;}
.ephanoe .inner {margin:5px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/21bn0ba.jpg); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: dotted; border-color:#6d5e3e;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread