What I must do to become strong!
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the shortness.
WC: 229

Deirdre startled as the voice of another Luperci female rang across the clearing. The she wolf spun her gaze against the approaching female and steadily watched as she spoke. The wolf woman allowed her bow to slip from her grasp, her voice came out calmly as she knew this other could not mean her harm. “Be my guest,” she stated. “I know the concept of the bow-but,” the wolf sighed, “I’m new to this.” She said as she quickly glanced away from the other to focus her gaze upon the hawk that pruned himself within the branches.

Her mind wondered, and I thought he was suppose to alert me when strangers approached. Her mind hissed to itself. The female sighed and shook her head, her gaze then once again returned to the other Luperci. He gray blue orbs caught the splinted arm. Her head tilted softly to the left, but she did not ask upon it. Her gaze fell against the other’s features, “What am I doing wrong?” She asked.

Then, “Oh. Since you offered to show me what I’m doing wrong.” She began as she offered the other female a semi friendly smile, “My name's Deirdre.” She said as she hoped to receive the other’s name as well. “And,” she sighed. “I thank you for offering me your help. I need to learn this thing,” She explained willingly.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread