What I must do to become strong!
[html]

OOC: Okey dokey. Smile
WC: 376

The female glanced down at the other, her gaze moved away from the hawk as she spoke. “He’s my companion,” she corrected with a smile. “My friend, though.” She smirked and muffled a soft laugh, “He isn’t always friendly.”

The she-wolf then fell silent as her ears twitched to the sound of the other female’s voice. Her gaze watched and studied the other as she spoke but when the other made a comment about her inability to actually show Deirdre how to properly use the bow by usuing the said item, the young Luperci spoke out. “I would not want you to take that chance either,” She told the other female. “So please, don't take any unnecessary strain on my part.” With that said the she-wolf fell silent as she watched the other move as if she was actually shooting the arrow.

Once done the Luperci known as Saxif Goldenfeather offered the female her name. Deirdre smiled, “Nice to meet you Saxif, and I appreciate your help.” She retook her bow and brought it close to her body, “The lady knows I need this.” She spoke quietly as a soft sigh escaped her muzzle, and then once the bow was again within the young Luperci’s claws the training began.

Deirdre watched as Saxif begun to mime the motions of using a bow, when the training began Deirdre begun to mimic Saxif’s motions as she listened closely to the other Luperci’s voice. Saxif soon came over and tapped the young she-wolf’s feet into the right positions. Deirdre held back a small laugh, and instead allowed a soft smile to grow against her muzzle as this occurred. After, Saxif spoke and then showed the ability to fluidly move about while aiming the bow. Deirdre was amazed at the other’s fluid motions that she found herself almost dropping her bow as she watched. Then she wolf shook her head lightly as Saxif picked up her voce and went on to teach.

Deirdre nodded to the small command and carefully lifted the bow, squared her shoulders, lifted her head so her gaze could lock against the hand made target in the distance, and then pulled back the bowstring. She held her stance and waited judgment.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread