What I must do to become strong!
[html]

OOC: Sorry for the late reply and the bad writing of this post. Just hasn't been my week. Kept losing internet and when I did have it, it did not always want to work, >:|
WC: 360

Deirdre made a quick comment, “Falcrin is not a tool.” She eyed her teacher as she positioned herself with bow in hand and followed her sensei’s lesson, “He is as wild and free as you or I.” She continued to explain, “I do not command him and he helps whenever he feels like it.” She made a soft sound and then spoke again, “He is free to go as he pleases…” She fell silent after that as her thoughts traveled after her words. The hawk would be allowed to go where he wanted, just as the she wolf had explained, but if the winged beast did not return after a certain amount of time the she wolf would always go after him. The wolf woman was very attached to the bird, despite the reality that it may not have looked as so.

Then after her mind returned to listen as the other female taught her, Deirdre obeyed everything commanded of her, she allowed her body to be moved to its right positions, her hands positioned correctly. She redrew when commanded and stayed silent though out the entire session. Her ears twitched as the other’s voice rang out to greet her hearing. The she wolf smiled gently and held her stance firmly.

Then a single command arrived and the woman let lose the arrow. The arrow cut through the air swiftly and then hit the targeted tree a few distance before the wolf woman. The she wolf smiled as she lowed softly her bow and blinked at the arrow protruding from the trunk of the tree. “I hit it!” She exclaimed happily as her tail swayed softly behind her. She then turned her gaze to Saxif, “I hit it.” She repeated baring her teeth in a large grin, “Thank you.” She began, “for giving me your advice and teaching me.” She thanked as she once again turned her attention to the tree with the arrow stuck out from it. “Now,” She began as she redrew her bow back, “Lets go again.” She said as she made a stance once more and waited for Saxif’s approval before she released the second arrow.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread