What I must do to become strong!
[html]

OOC: Sorry again for the lateness, I seem to be having no luck with computers as of late...And we can end this soon, if you want. Smile
WC: 318

The arrow flew through the air again and had thrust its tip into the thick bark of the tree trunk, crystal gray orbs glanced across the landscape and gazed intently upon the arrows that marked the trunk’s body in the distance. The she wolf smirked to herself as she lowered her bow and turned her wild gaze upon the other female. She softened her smirk into a smile and spoke, “I offer you my thanks again.” She told Saxif as her gaze fell for only a moment toward the tree trunk that had suffered through her practice shots.

The she wolf sighed as she gently lowered the bow to the ground, “Practice…” She repeated aimlessly, “I’ll be sure to do that every day.” The female added. The wolf woman turned her gaze upon the other, “What other talents do you have?” She asked as she hoped the tone of her voice did not come off as rude. To soften the edge of her vocals the wolf offered the other female another warm and friendly smile.

“You are a excellent teacher,” She offered as a complement, “and I am curious if there is anything else I may be able to learn from you.” She began, “I need to become strong if I want to complete my goal…or at least become strong enough to past my desire off to my cubs, if I ever have any.” She stated calmly.

Her gaze fell into a state that caused the young she wolf to seem much older then she truly was, a side effect of her force turn into a Luperci. Her personality was not always as stable as she would lead on.

“I must become strong and learn much, if I wish to lead.” She stated as she hoped to implant curiosity with her words. The she wolf smirked slyly, “Do you have any knowledge in blade handling?” She asked calmly.

<style type="text/css">
.hawk-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#006600; letter-spacing:1px; }
.hawk-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.hawk-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.hawk-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/i ... edited.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread