Call out my name and I will be there
[html]

| +235

It had suddenly gotten quiet in the room. Despite that Jace was in labor, she was being quiet. Temo could feel that there was something that had her depressed at the moment. He did not know what it was that had blackened her mood at the moment, and he would not ask. All he did was to stay quiet and hold and comfort her while her body expelled their children out into the world.

he felt her muscles tense up under her fur as the contractions started again in the attempt to push out the last of the pups. Without realizing that he was doing it, Temo was holding his breath while Jace's body labored to push out one more pup into the world. He wished that he could take the pain away so she would feel better.

With one last push, their pup came out into the cold, cruel world. He let out his breath and only just realized that he was holding it in. Knowing that Jace still needed some help, he retrieved the tiny, wet fluff ball and handed her to Jace. He quickly cleaned up the afterbirth and the blood and fluid soaked rags and blankets, placing them in a container that he had ready. The nest cleaned so Jace could snuggle down and sleep if she wanted, he settled down and snuggled up to her to keep her warm and safe.

Image courtesy of randompointoflife@Flickr

<style type="text/css">
.TS-01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0000A0; letter-spacing:1px; }
.TS-01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.TS-01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.TS-01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c1d4e5; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VK3sr.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0000A0; padding: 10px 0px 290px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#357EC7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
<style></style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread