Play your Joker Card
[html]
OOC: We can end this here and start the thread with Fia or we can do a couple more posts. Smile / +300

The tall boy gave returned the hug to his father, as expected. He had taught his children from an early age that family was very important; perhaps that was why Fia was having such a hard time coping. Shaking the thought from his mind he focused on Lorenzo. It always amazed him how tall the boy was, he matched Jazper in height and would most likely surpass him soon enough. Even Tony had stopped growing by now, a few inches under his father’s height , but Lorenzo seemed to keep going. His long limbs and narrow figure would make for excellent speed though, the father noted.

The alpha’s expressions became more serious as the boy crossed his arms, demanding that Jazper let him stay with his body language and asking hesitantly. The Scottish wolf did not speak for a moment. It was true he had allowed Fia to stay but that was because she needed the support. It displeased the father to hear that the boys were at each other’s throats again. It seemed like they would never grow up and face each other head on be it in a mutual agreement to disagree or in a fight for dominance.

Allowing his face to remain calm he answered with a serious tone, If you want to stay you’re more than welcome, though I would prefer you and Tony work things out eventually. I would never turn away my son. During the last statement his features softened and a gentle smile replaces the serious. He had missed his sons and he would always welcome his family with open arms. Absent-mindedly he wondered what Ghita was doing back at the manor. Was Lorenzo and Fia’s leaving hurting her more? Maybe she would give in and come join them. Motioning for toe boy to follow he gestured with his arms, Welcome to Casa di Cavalieri

<style type="text/css">
.CDCjazz b {font-weight:bold; color:#928b9b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #201b3e; }
.CDCjazz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.CDCjazz {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5f5c7b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YS7OR.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3556; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.CDCjazz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.CDCjazz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread