One heart
[html]

No problem for me!! I guess I gotta keep the ball rolling... :[)

Aqua eyes glanced nervously around the area, some were starting to arrive. Samantha did wish that she wasn't a stranger to the pack, maybe then there would be more guests. She was grateful when the few guests came that they did care enough to watch. An alabaster foot hovered over the live coals, feeling their heat. She knew that Rain and herself had to walk them, but she wasn't as sure. Of course she was happy, this was probably the most important day in her life. Samantha looked around at the new guests, a puppy of grey and a black and white woman with a male of chestnut. She gave a grateful smile at them all, it was nice to see more of the members. Her hand gripped her mate's even tighter. What was he thinking? Was he patient or maybe as restless as herself? Many things remained a mystery with Rain. Maybe after the ceremony they could talk. Sam felt strange, almost as if she were very small and not as grand as everyone else. "Rain?" Her head tilted up to look at her new lover, her voice asked of his guidance and a little of his support. Sam hated to be in the spotlight, to have others watching her every move. What if she messed up?

She knew he was there for her, it made the restlessness cease. Sam had no idea how she ended up with someone so perfect, so kind. It was like walking in a dream that you can't wake up from. But thinking of waking up was terrifying. She could lose him in a single heartbeat. The woman shifted her feet a little and gave one little glance at Naniko. When would they start? The lamb beside the Angela seemed to be also pretty nervous, it bleated and tugged on the rope. Tonight would be its last. The ivory fae was ready, she would start when needed and Rain would be by her side the entire way. She swore to herself that she would thank Naniko for putting this together, for helping along the whole way. She had a lot to be grateful for; her life, her mate, the acceptance from Anathema, for every event that happened every day. The sorrow and guilt felt earlier in life seemed to disappear, there was no longer room for that in her heart, hopefully nothing would change that.

When they had approached their Angela, she listened with nervous excitement as Naniko spoke. Things seemed to progress pretty fast, the lamb was sacrificed to the gods, after the necklaces were placed around their necks, Naniko warned them, told them the meaning of a mateship. Sam nodded, there could not possibly be something that would make her leave Rain. She wouldn't do that. "Thank you Naniko, this has been a very big choice for me and Rain. I understand. I don't think that I would leave him for the world."She did wonder if he felt the same. This was a very big step for her, she knew of the things that could happen and hoped that nothing will. More people arrived and she recognised one, the male she had met a few days ago. Jackson came and she waved with one hand and waited.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread