Forever can be...
[html]
I hunted down the actual thread so I could try and keep it straight. X3 Here it is if you wanna peek at it. ;o

It was forest, quiet and dark, something that could have easily reminded one of the Moaning Woods. The Haunted Forest, at least that was what he recalled it being named. He was in the stream a short distance away from Inferni, the place that he had chosen as his home. When he surfaced, though, a voice came. "Hello?" She was pristine white, just at the edge of the water, speaking to him. "You need something?" What came next was surprising to Hollow. "Shouldn't I ask you that, after all your not in your lands." And then she started to advance, snarling. "Go home you filthy thing."

He emerged from the water quickly, undeterred by the growls and snapping of her jaws. When he reached her he grabbed her immediately, a handful of her hair, and moved his muzzle close to her ear. "I wanna hear you scream..." The words came in a whisper. The words that followed were nothing more than muffled sounds, arguments and protests from the creamy white female. The scene that played out was the only thing that mattered. He had his way with her but what happened next was the real twist, the real thing that Poe was meant to see. At least, then, someone would know the truth about the strange white woman. She begged for him to do it again, to have her again, and she was even the one that made the advancements for it, and it happened.

There he was then, as the scene all faded away, sitting silently at the edge of a small stream. He was hunched over just a bit, staring idly down at the water in front of him. It had never occurred to him that Poe might have known the white female, that Poe's mother had loathed the woman with all of her heart. "Her name was Summer." He spoke suddenly, not bothering to look around because he knew she would be there. They were her dreams, after all.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread