the story is just beginning
300+[html]

Who knew how long it was that they might have to wait at the borders for someone to come. Expecting the worst, Anann was rather surprised at how quickly the male had arrived. His posture and scent, which dominated that of the borders, was more than enough to identify him as the leader of the clan. The amber hued woman greeted him with a dip of her head as she lowered her eyes and her ears tilted back a moment. ”That would be us.” She said with a far more genuine smile. ”I am Anann Kelevera, alpha female of Casa di Cavalieri, and this is my mate, Anatoliy Russo.”

She had just been about to begin her little spiel on Casa di Cavalieri and what it was they hoped to achieve when the sound of heavy hooves caused her to pause. The sound soon produced a rather beautifully colored horse and it’s female rider. The new woman seemed a little timid as she approached, thought given their size Anatoliy and Anann could seem quite the intimidating pair. Anann gave the woman a warm smile as she introduced herself, which Anann took in a gentle shake. ”Anann Kelevra. Nice to meet you.”

Once Sage had stepped back to stand next to her leader, Anann started to speak again. ”Now, as I was saying, while the majority of our numbers are currently warriors, our intentions are diplomatic." Anann knew it would be hard to believe, especially for the clan known for its militant ways. Anann knew that they would need to prove themselves and their word, and in time they would likely be tested.

Anann crouched to pick up the satchel that rested need her feet. ”I have brought a gift, in honor of the traditions of your borders.” Cradling the object in her hand she opened the drawstring and pulled back the leather to reveal a wolf skull. It had been picked rather clean by scavengers and show the marks of some chewing. Anann wasn’t sure how the Aquila would react to her gift. It was a bold move, but she felt it was only fitting that Keese’s head should rest upon a pike along the borders of clan she knew he would love to hate.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread