the story is just beginning
[html]
The savage in man is never
quite eradicated

Aaaaah I am soooo sorry. ;-;

Word Count »

The sudden appearance of Sage changed things. Ezekiel’s posture shifted, as if eased by this secondary presence. Yet his attention lingered with the woman, who went on to go on about their new little pack. Warriors. This meant they were dangerous, even if they came speaking of peace. A part of him remained wary and listened with this in mind; of course, he was wary these days regardless.

It surprised him, therefore, when she drew forth a skull. Ezekiel’s eyes widened slightly. Obviously these people had little qualms with murder, least of all their behavior when it came to decorating the borders. Her mate looked unhappy about the skull—Ezekiel wondered just who it had belonged to. With a nod to Sage to take the dead thing, he looked to Anann. “I’m Ezekiel de le Poer, Aquila here. I accept this gift, as well as this agreement of peace between us. Contrary to what most people say about us, Inferni’s only intention is to be left alone…unfortunately, sometimes others don’t believe we have that right, given our blood.” A harshness clung to his words, dull fury obvious when it came to such a concept.

<style>
@import url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... s/zeke.css);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread