the story is just beginning
[html]

day late and a dollar short, or more :x

Anann had expected that her gift would be a rather unexpected one and the Aquila’s expression seemed to confirm such thoughts, yet Sage’s own reaction was quite different. It was Anann’s hope that the skull would show that open acknowledged and respected the culture of the clan, even if Anann herself did not have a deep understanding of the clan and its history. With Sage’s reaction though, the Luna feared that perhaps she had overstepped that boundary and perhaps insulted the woman with her offering. Anann gave a respectful bow of her head to the Aquila as he granted them an agreement of peace, even if it was followed with a warning. Anann knew too well of the prejudices in the world. Her own homeland had been forged on such views, yet it was something Anann had always been able to see beyond. ”I judge one by their actions, not their blood.”

Anann then turned her attention to the Optio that still seemed rather squeamish about the skull she held. ”I assure you, he deserved the fate that befell him, though it did not come at my hands. It is all too suiting that his skull become an addition to those of your borders.” The words were meant to comfort the other woman, though their tone was tainted with the bitterness Anann still felt at the silver male's memory.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread