Keep those teeth to yourself
[html]

Weeeeee

This wolf was going insane, that was definitely clear. Claudius gave a barking laugh at his comments, which only made the Sadira grimace at it all. True, he had captured the tribesman on their land during a time of war, but what had he done that was all that terrible? Sure, he had bound him and interrogated him. Maybe he had tied the ropes too tight, and true, the stranger had been crying at the time (it was all very unmanly and demeaned the both of them). He should have just freed him, is probably what the other man thought. But it made absolutely no sense to Silvano. Why was this man yelling at him? Calling him these things? Insulting him when he came here on a mission of pure goodwill with the girl who should not know all that came to be.

"I have done nothing wrong to the rest of your people. When I met you, I was not cruel, evil. I didn't beat you. I didn't do more than tie you up and then send you to my mother. What did I do that was so wrong?" cried the emerald eyed Sadira, clutching the bag in his hand, and then gripping Giselle's arm slightly. He was afraid of what she would think of him. What she had to think of him. He was lying to this man's face; he had wronged one of Claudius' people. He had killed that man and now wore his daggers at his sides. They gleamed in the light, and reminded the Sadira of his sin. Murder was not something he approved of, but he had killed the man to save Giselle from an unknown fate. Silvano did not want kill him, but the monster inside had come forth and wrought death on the stranger's head for even touching Giselle against her will.

Now, standing before Claudius, it seemed pretty foolish of him to lie as he had. "I did you no real harm. Let me pass to deliver these to my mother. She has been very stressed and I want to make sure she's alright. I don't seek to hurt any of you." His ears were folding back slightly, tasting the old lie on his tongue from before and hating the flavor. Claudius should just let it go, and accept the goodwill they had in coming here. They were not coming armed (another lie), and they came with truthful intent to help out the pack they had devastated. "I am here to help. Would you force away willing assistance?" Silvano's voice was a bit rough, only because of his terribly indignation that this man would throw such a fuss here. They were clearly not coming to harm anyone and he should have let them by. If he was here to kill, surely Claudius was still weak. Silvano could have easily slit the man's throat by now. But he hadn't, had he? The knives were still at his sides and he was still trying to be reasonable.

<style>
.silv-mtn2 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.silv-mtn2 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.silv-mtn2 b {color:#6781b6; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.silv-mtn2 {background-image:url(http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5541/silvanomtn.png); background-position:bottom center; background-color: #aac1cd; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#43375b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff;}
</style>
Image © Dru! @Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread