Will tomorrow know?
[html]

I care about you this much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 x 100.

"Ah! If I can’t keep my eyes off of you, it’s only because of that silly pelt of yours." Cer grinned devilishly to herself, eyes at the ground so that she didn’t have to acknowledge if Slay looked back at her. The Rosea knew that the male could be sensitive, and chances were that his coat might be one of the buttons that would set him off... but he had given her a prime opportunity. And they were friends, just how close? Surely Slay would know it was only more fun that she was poking at him, but perhaps he didn’t think of her as so good a friend to say just anything she wanted. Still, his mouth ran with whatever came to mind, why not hers?

"Well, what would I keep my lackeys around for, if not to fetch me food?" Cercelee smiled to herself. Of course, the only reasons she stayed in the pack at all, was the people. The lands were nice, she had certainly grown attached to them, but they had been Colibri’s choice, not hers. If there were no members, she wouldn’t be here, for she truly only stayed because she cared for them, and she was the leader. So far, no one had objected to her leadership, if they had, she probably would have step down, if she thought that it was in the best interest of the pack. She was here to serve the members, not the other way around.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread