Vivere è bello
[html]
000+

He was still sitting underneath the tree, taking in the scenery as his mind processed it. It was quite lovely out, though the man could feel the weather changing. Winter was coming, that was for certain. It was always coming. His pelt was slowly starting to get thicker, keeping the temperature even for him, though he could see his breath in the mornings, rather easily. The golden leaves dappled light over him, making him look even more mottled than ever. If that was even possible, considering the pattern of his pelt already.

Silvano was not paying any attention. He did not feel afraid. He was armed, and he was definitely a tall one. He was strong and he was young, so he was not remotely afraid of anyone, especially after the war. He had killed once and he was well aware he had the strength and ability to do it again. Nothing scared him. But he was alone. If Giselle had been with him, he would have been more cautious. Regardless, his black obsidian daggers were more than enough warning.

Snapped out of his revere, the man saw a woman approach him, on all four legs. It was a form he did not much care for, having preferred his two legged form. She growled at him, which the man disregarded completely as he looked at her. "Nothing?" he said, wondering who she was. "I'm just enjoying the scenery." Her attitude was strange, considering that he was not doing anything to warrant such behavior. What right did she have to bare her teeth and growl at a stranger doing nothing?

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread