Vivere è bello
[html]
000+

Silvano peered at the woman had with her, wondering how on earth she thought him a danger to her child. He couldn't even spot the young one, not even smell it, so how could he have been a threat to her offspring? The Sadira shrugged it off slightly, sighing heavily at her words. "I'd believe that." His mother had been so distraught when one of her children had been killed under her nose. Denali had not even been of her or Kansas' blood. Denali was not a blood brother, but he was still a brother, and a son to his mother. His loss ripped her apart, at the time when Artemis was lying unconscious in her bed, growing weaker by the day. So, yes, he could understand the woman's concern, just not for seeing him as a threat.

The woman laid a ways from him, but close enough that it was obvious she had settled near him because of him. "Why?" The man pondered for a moment. "Why not?" There was nothing to fear out here, when he was not a threat to any despite his being armed. "I planned on going to the city but got too distracted to get anywhere." Silvano scratched at the back of his neck, knuckles brushing against the rough wood of the tree. He peered at the woman, wondering where she had left her child. "Where's that child of yours? Why do you travel alone with a kid?"

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread