i'm still here
[html]

Whoa, fast reply. <33

The sound of muffled hoofbeats made him lift his head, and the eunuch grinned broadly when he saw the tawny woman run at him. He chuckled deeply and had his arms open for an embrace, but the force of her pounce made him stumble. Nonetheless, he clutched her tight to him, patting her hair. It was so strange to be holding onto her like this, especially after all they’d been through in the cottage. While he wasn’t traumatized by the war and had gotten through worse, there was no denying that he was more on edge lately. His world still hadn’t settled yet, and it was hard to adjust when everything was shaky.

He mirrored her grin as she pulled away. “Good to see you too, precious,” he murmured before smiling at her question. He held up a white hand to offer her the flower he’d randomly picked, but it had been crushed behind her bodies; the colorful head swung off a broken stem then dropped to the ground. The sight sent him into a bout of giggles.

“Why you, of course,” Ephraim said once he’d collected himself. He touched her cheek lightly. “I wanted to see how you were. And I wanted to see your home. I must say, it’s colorful so far.” He grinned at the flowers then back at her. “How have things been for you?”

Physically, at least, she seemed to be recovering, but the hybrid wasn’t sure if she was struggling to adjust like he was. Then again, he had been surrounded by strangers; she was back at home, with family and pack.

<style type="text/css">
.ephelican b {font-weight:bold; color:#e5e7ea; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ephelican t {font-style:italic; color:#e5e7ea; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ephelican .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ephelican p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ephelican .name {width:300px; height:150px; float:right;}
.ephelican {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#8f9193; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/nou9na.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 130px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Verdana'; font-size:11px; color:#212222; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.4px; text-align:left;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread