i'm still here
[html]

Ephy looovesss puppies. Big Grin /+2

Ephraim nodded and smiled as Sky boasted about the natural beauty of the packlands. He wondered how AniWaya compared. While exploring, he’d discovered that the old land had some secrets, such as the musical dripping in the caves along that slow, ancient creek. He supposed both packs had their beauty, but while d’Arte offered color and flair, the Tribe lands were old and sang with the stories of ancestors. As an old man and as one who loved fun, he wasn’t sure which one he would prefer—though he guessed it didn’t matter right now.

Sky mentioned her mate, and the eunuch chuckled. “Well, I can’t say that I blame the poor fellow. Did he know where you’d gone?” He knew that Cour des Miracles and Crimson Dreams had been affected by and most affected the war with AniWaya, but he didn’t know if the other packs had suffered in the same way. Sky was the only prisoner among her pack, he knew, but Cercetori d’Arte didn’t seem amazingly far away when he traveled.

The blue-eyed woman went on to say she’d been kept busy by a Tameri. Dark ears swiveled forward in interest, and quickly Sky went on to explain. Apparently, her mate had brought in a child while she’d been gone—and immediately the eunuch’s face softened with longing.

“I would love to see her,” Ephraim breathed. It had been so long since he’d seen a puppy. He couldn’t even remember the last time—unless his mind went back before and right he was cut, and those were memories tinged more with sadness than anything else. “Children are so precious… I know that she has a great mother.” He smiled warmly and touched her cheek again.

Even at the brief mention of children, he wanted to pounce at her flailing tail and run through the flowers—though at the same time, he really wanted to rest. A long sigh left his muzzle, and he looked around. “I’d love to see more of d’Arte,” he said, beaming.

<style type="text/css">
.ephelican b {font-weight:bold; color:#e5e7ea; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ephelican t {font-style:italic; color:#e5e7ea; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ephelican .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ephelican p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ephelican .name {width:300px; height:150px; float:right;}
.ephelican {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#8f9193; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/nou9na.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 130px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Verdana'; font-size:11px; color:#212222; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.4px; text-align:left;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread