i'm still here
[html]

Lalala... Sky can show him most of the town and you can PP him "oohing" and "aahing" until something of note happens/turns up. x3

Ephraim frowned. “I can’t begin to imagine how he felt.” He hadn’t lost anyone important in his own life, after all, or really had anyone important to lose. He wondered if it would have been worse knowing that Sky was actually in AniWaya as a prisoner; it would have taken the mystery from it, the possibility that she was dead, but he could only imagine what a rash mate would do when their loved one was captured by strangers. He nodded as Sky mentioned Tameri keeping him out of trouble, smiling.

“Thornbury,” the eunuch said for his own emphasis, squeezing the hand that pulled him along. He glanced at the horse—able to see the healed wounds, remembering how Sky had left. “How is Queen doing?” he asked as they headed toward the stables, lifting a hand as if in greeting to the horse before letting out a soft chuckle. He wasn’t very good around non-canines, simply because he was at a loss as to how to interact with them—but at least he knew enough not to chase after them like prey.

<style type="text/css">
.ephelican b {font-weight:bold; color:#e5e7ea; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ephelican t {font-style:italic; color:#e5e7ea; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ephelican .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ephelican p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ephelican .name {width:300px; height:150px; float:right;}
.ephelican {margin:0px auto; width:475px; background-color:#8f9193; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/nou9na.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 130px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'Verdana'; font-size:11px; color:#212222; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.4px; text-align:left;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread