The paths have been crossed
[html]

Word Count → 604 :: feels like forever since I've played Daisuke considering the mass amount of development he has gone through and since I've played all the characters that i have now. @.@'

Automatic, I imagine, I believe
Do you live, die, bleed, for the fantasy?

Mars was rather uncomfortable in his secui form, and he did think that it was time to switch forms, but the whole reason he was in his secui form in the first place was to show his son how to shift. The male also felt naked, for the woman would be able to see the many scars that littered his body, including the one on his back in the shape of a heart, and the ones on his arms and legs. The two on his face were the newest and most noticeable if only because they were on his face. The girl had explained to them that the pack mostly lived all together on the other side of the lake. Mars knew this, and Amon did know this, but Amon wanted to know why they all lived together in the Manor if it was so dangerous? Piccolo Village had heard nothing of the entire war as it was going on, the Aniwayans had gone straight for the manor, from the west, the river that bordered the lands. Piccolo had been tucked away, hidden by Rabbit Lake and it's majorly abandoned looking facade. Apparently it's safer to live here. We saw nothing of the war here. commented the elder of the two as he took a step back away from the female. Amon nodded his head.Yeah, but daddy needed to stay home, and make sure that the bad people didn't come in the shadows and take me and my sister and momma away while he was protecting the pack. If he would have left he would have risked our safety. the boy spoke to her, wanting to get a word in on the conversation. There's no place for children and women on a battlefield. No offense to you if you were involved. There's just more of a chance that they are to get captured, and from what I've observed, women and children were the ones whom were taken, were they not? asked Mars, looking up at the chocolate furred woman. He knew he was right in protecting his family, even if he was demoted for it. He sure did not act like he was demoted, if only because he found the leadership to be foolish for demoting him for protecting the village and his family. Considering that none of them were taken or harmed, he believed that he did a damn good job at doing so.

The girl then spoke of coming here to get a reference book and some other supplies. Mars knew the town pretty well, and her being an artist was a good thing because there were many things here for artists that he had found. He thought about what buildings would have paints, and canvas, and brushes. Mars pointed his nose toward the north. There's a few buildings over there that had some brushes and canvas in, I remember seeing, but I'm no painter, I only took the cloth that was in there so I could make clothing.. the male spoke, nodding his head lightly before he turned his massive head back over to woman. The library would be good place to get those books though. he spoke before he looked at his son. We'll postpone your shifting lessons until later, okay Amon? he asked his son and groaned. But why poppa? asked the child. Because we are gonna help Mati here with finding those things she needs. he explained. The mismatched gaze of the child looked up at Mati. When did you learn to shift, miss Mati? asked the child.

<style>
.Marskryslove-nina {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Marskryslove-nina img{width:300px; float:left}
.Marskryslove-nina p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Marskryslove-nina p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Marskryslove-nina b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#816261}
</style>
image © Nina!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread