The paths have been crossed
[html]

Mati listened intently, at first. Eyes moved from the dual hued male to his offspring. She hadn't personally known all of the Dreamers that marched off the to the war front. There were some that had indeed stayed behind, to watch over their home land while the majority had gone to fight, Mati included. The bronze woman cocked her head slightly as she thought about the adult's statement. She could not agree with pups and females fighting in a war. She wouldn't want her mate fighting, nor her children if she had any.

But Mati had gone, in defense of her home, her pack and to retrieve her mate and avenge the imprisonment of her mother. Yes, my mother was taken defending our Consul. And my mate was stolen while she went to care for the llamas. It was hard for her to speak of, the wounds were fresh. Had it all been their fault? Had Cambria been taken because she lived among the pack, beside not just her wife but her mother and brothers and the pack as a whole? She was unsure what the male was implying. Another was captured trying to save them. But they were all safe now. The whole pack. She was proud to be part of the defense, even it if the majority of her tasks had simply been paroling and keeping watch.

If the pair had a lesson she did not wish to interrupt them. But it was nice of Mars to want to help her. I wouldn't want to disrupt your whole day. She said shaking her head lightly. I was about your age, but not so eager to learn like you. Mati hadn't been brave, she hadn't wanted the change and commended the young male for looking forward to it. But, then I found out I could paint with my new hands. What are you looking forward to doing, after you shift?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread