Make it right as rain
[html]

Sorry for the wait on this, it's been a bizarre and busy few weeks :S WC: 693

It was true that the young patchwork Aatte was struggling slightly with the horse riding; the mare was a very patient and calm creature, she seemed to have a very protective feeling towards Robin as well, but Robin was simply not used to the movement of a horse yet and was wobbling a little upon her back, it was something that could be solved with time and patience of course, but those were traits that the young girl did not have in great abundance. Still she was greatly enjoying riding Scarlett, the pale mare took much larger strides that the small female herself could and so the land was being crossed at a much faster pace, something that the impatient Aatte was very pleased about, after all she wanted to know everything and be everywhere at once, this way at least she could get to where she wanted to be a little faster. The small girl smiled as she saw her Uncle turn to approach, it was nice to see him, the young girl did not often see her family much anymore, her siblings and parents were very busy nowadays and although the small female went back to the house to sleep she rarely saw much of them, she missed them. Robin especially missed her uncle, he had moved out of the house and it was strange not having the masked male around, it was one less playmate that was in the house after all, it was lovely to see him. He called to her in greeting and the small female's two tone tail began to thump against the mare's side once again, Scarlett let out a whinny of slight annoyance and shifted her weight slightly, making the small female wobble as she did so. Luckily the small female regained her balance as her uncle approached, trying to make it seem as though she was perfectly comfortable atop the horse. Uncle Alder said that she looked well, especially atop Scarlett and the small female grinned, she was now even more pleased to see him, she had so very much to tell the brown pelted male.

"I am well Uncle Alder! Thank you, this is Scarlett, she's my horse now. How are you? I've missed you." Robin replied, still grinning at her uncle. Scarlett shifted her weight again and stretched her neck out to sniff at Hawthorn, it seemed that the pale female knew the male well, she gave a whinny in greeting to the male, seeming to want to start a conversation, especially if her patchwork charge was going to speak to the masked wolf. Robin smiled at her uncle, reaching up to brush a strand of her unruly mane from her large blue eyes. She listened as her uncle explained what his plan for the day was and she nodded, her eyes roving to the nearby buildings, it saddened her to see them in such a state of disrepair, even though the war was over and the bad Aniwayans seemed to have gotten what they deserved they had still left scars on the lands, this made the patchwork female's ears droop a little as she thought on it. It, of course, reminded her of her own fight at the borders with the Aniwayan guardians, she had shot them both but had not managed to kill either, that had been left to Liam and the pale Aniwayan female, it saddened her a little that her brown friend, her best friend, had blood on his hands now. She looked back at her uncle, her blue eyes filled with sorrow.
"Of course I will help you Uncle, I had no idea that the damage was so bad, yes, something must be done." The little female replied, now waiting for her uncle to lead the way. It suddenly occurred to the multicoloured female that she had gotten onto her horse with no trouble, but she had had no practice at getting back off again, having fallen off the first time, how on earth was she going to go about this? She would have to wait for her uncle to dismount and then copy him she supposed.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.robinhood p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.robinhood-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.robinhood p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.robinhood b {color:#c4eeb1; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.robinhood {background-color:#0c1a06; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ttetop.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6ab848; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:285px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread