ostinato
[html]

OOC: Busy weekend, when it's all back to normal I'll actually be able to post decent replies. My pardons.

Augustus

He wasn't appreciative of the sarcasm and his fur ruffled up along his neck in reply. He knew he deserved it, but he wasn't going to tell her that. He neglected to reply for several moments, sizing her up with his yellow, green-flecked gaze. Her directness startled him, but it was a welcome change. If that's so, I could just leap over and take it from you. the threat was meaningless just as her proclamation had been. He even refused to show any sign of aggression, he just stood there, slouching slightly. He outsized her, but the repercussions the confrontation might inflict were detrimental to his recovery. He couldn't even get to her for starters.

His ears twitched and he turned his face away. It's complicated, he muttered, and it was -- truly. What was with these canines, constantly questioning your every move? He laid his ears back in annoyance and sighed heavily. I hadn't planned on going anywhere in particular...Just here. I don't have anywhere to go, I came here for... His eyes strayed again to the carcass. He inched his muzzle closer to the fence, but stopped short. Those barbs would make short work of his wounds and set them to bleeding again. Look, I came here to find some food. I don't know where I am, but I'm staying. I don't care who gets in my way, I can't go back. He looked at her wearily. Are you satisfied? he flicked his tail anxiously. Somehow he knew she wouldn't be and he dropped to his haunches in a huff. Why do you want to know anyways? As long as she was asking questions he might as well, too. This didn't have to be so one-sided, and Augustus wanted to see the tables turn. What are you doing here?

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.freetable-b02 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-b02 p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, serifSansSerifMonospace; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; padding:10px;}
.freetable-b02 b {color:#FFFFFF;}
.freetable-b02 .charname {font-family:Century Gothic, sans-serif; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 6px 4px 2px; float: right; margin:15px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-b02 .separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px 15px 0px; background-image:url( http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/Alp...600-1-2-1.jpg); height:303px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#FFFFFF; width:531px;}
.freetable-b02 {background-color:#999999; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: tahoma, serifSansSerifMonospace; font-size:10px; color:#333333; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:0px; line-height:18px; width:531px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; padding:0px 0px 15px 0px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread