ostinato
[html]

OOC Not my best :/ So sorry again for the wait!

Word Count → 507

His ears twitched when she made the statement. He’d never thought of it in that way before, although it was highly unlikely they’d done it for his own good. Although much leaner now, Augustus still maintained a decent amount of his former strength and muscle, his body was still unmistakably large, making his father’s line of thinking easier to solidify as the truth. It was more of a selfish act, but if it was indeed done for his benefit, why the lies? Why accuse him in the first place- turn them against him? His brows furrowed a few moment and his eyes became distant, shrouded by thought. He shook his head and returned his gaze to her. If they did it wasn’t intentional.” He concluded. And to what end? It’s not like I was planning to rise against them or anything. I mostly just wanted to be left alone, I was happier that way. I don’t know what it was that set them off. The conversation had sparked his bewilderment again, as the questions poured out of him in a torrent. Perhaps, it was better to voice his concerns aloud, he wouldn’t get an answer that way, but it was better to get it all off his chest. His lips twitched into a weak smile. I’m sorry for rambling. However, he didn’t feel embarrassed, rather did not want to trouble her with questions neither he or she could answer. He sighed and drew his thoughts on the subject to a close.

She started to speak again and he was happy to hear her low, melodic voice. He tilted his head in the very slightest, listening attentively. Some orders are best to be followed, but what you described seems an abuse of power. Pack life had taught him many lessons. Although, his father and mother had several flaws they ran the pack fluidly, and often made decisions that were of the best interest to the pack. This was probably the reason for their thriving community even post-apocalypse. When the Luperci arose it became harder for the uninfected to maintain their former ways of life, but somehow Augustus’s parents had managed to do so, creating a sort of haven for the non-bipedal. He straightened at the sound of her query. Our laws were very basic, if you commit a crime, you must suffer the consequences of it- no matter who you are or how severe or trivial the crime was. Order was maintained, the Alphas first, Beta, and so on. We protect our own and maintain the natural balance. He shrugged. Things were pretty simple. He was now beginning to feel embarrassed he did not want her to think him heathen or primitive for the lack of an in-depth ethical code, but what more could he say? These teachings had been passed down for generations, his pack had not been too deeply touched by the end of the human civilization. His emotional distress dissolved when he glimpsed her silky white curls as they fell to drape her long-elegant features.

Table Template by the Mentors!

<style>
.augustus-temp .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.augustus-temp p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.augustus-temp .charname {font-family:tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; color:#151524; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:55px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.augustus-temp b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.augustus-temp {background-color:#A1A7BF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v434/ ... ie-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#6C7081; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:489px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #A1A7BF; }
.augustus-temp .inner {margin:287px 5px 5px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#A1A7BF;}
.augustus-temp p.wordcount {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #A1A7BF; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 5px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread