ostinato
[html]

It could have been thought sweet, his soft utterance of appreciation. Of course he would like to see her again. She had given him food and a willing if sarcastic ear. He was clearly a simple sort. But she didn't think him stupid, in any way. He was just a straightforward kind of wolf. She could not encourage such an admission though and her face remained impassive. It was good that he would consider such a thing. Solitude was not often a sensible position to be in, and it was clear from his history that he had grown up in a stable pack, so knew the ropes. She saw no reason he would not be welcomed to the Cour, and it would certainly do him the world of good to have others around him and a place to rest and get fed up and cleaned up a little. "I can take you there. Not inside the borders at first. That would be the leaders' decision." Obviously enough, but perhaps she hadn't explained her lowly status previously. "I cannot get you over that fence though. And I can't come with you to find a gap, as I have a journey to make Northwards." Caspa sighed. She would just have to give him directions and hope that he had enough intelligence to find it, perhaps. She could see no other way through the dilemma.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread