ostinato
[html]

over'n out! I wonder if he'll even try to go there lol.

She wagged her tail slowly. It was good he would make the attempt, but a shame she could not help him further. Caspa turned so her shoulders faced the opposite direction to the fence. "I should continue to the north, along the fence until you find a gap. Then, head east - the way I am going now. After a few hours run, turn towards the south, and you will come to the forest edge. Follow the forest boundary, where the trees meet the open land, until you reach the borders of Cour des Miracles." He would know it from her own scent, of course. "I am going back there, and then... I am going hunting in the forest to the north." Not strictly a lie - her moral code did not allow untruths - but of course, she did not mean she was hunting prey. She was hunting somebody who wanted to be found. Caspa thought it best to keep her arrangements with Denver secret for now. It was safer for him that way. "I will leave you a trail on the forest edge so you know you are on your way. May your journey be swift," she wished, brushing a paw down the irritating fence so that it rattled, then about-turned and loped in her straight-legged way away over the thin covering of autumn-fallen leaves.

<style type="text/css">
.caspaseaview b {font-weight:bold; color:#212527; letter-spacing:1px; }
.caspaseaview .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#4d5050}
.caspaseaview p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.caspaseaview {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#e8ebe9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/yDXkc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 8px 0px 206px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#434644; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

table image credit to Burksy@flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread