{AW} Remnants
[html]
[/html] Once he acknowledged her, Tayui trotted a bit closer to better speak with him. She didn't like standing so far away if she could help it because it stung of scorn. That being said, she was horribly uncomfortable being too close to someone else. She liked to keep a bit of a distance since she knew any fleet-footed wolf would be able to take her down fairly quickly. So, with all these social constructions, she moved closer bearing an almost-smile for the male.

As he turned to greet her, she recognized a slash of violence that stretched across the side of the male's muzzle. The telltale sign of a history of conflict was not unknown to Tayui, for until recently, she had borne her own physical scar. Although it had healed, her one eye was still a pale red: a consequence of the encounter.

He replied calmly and quickly, and so Tayui took this as an opportunity to pounce.

"I can smell that you're a loner, like me. I don't usually go around pestering folks, but if I see a fellow vagabond, I try to say hello. It's good to cultivate a few connections to keep yourself out of trouble," she said. "I'm Noir," she added as an introduction. If she was lucky, he would potentially consent to raiding some houses for books and possibly some other plots she had brewing.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread