{AW} Remnants
[html]
OOC here.

Kostya took a quick glance sideways as the other wolf approached, the low light having made it slightly hard to see at a distance. His eyes lingered a split second on the odd colouration of her right eye but he did not mantion it out loud, instead studying the females stance, which was unaggressive to his eyes, aided my the half-smile the female was displaying.

The females scent seemed to confirm that she was a loner like himself, which put some of his ever present worries regarding pack wolves to rest. Smiling, Kostya returned her greeting, "I'm Kostya, nice ta' meet ya' Noir." His hand twitched as though to offer a handshake before his brain caught up and reminded him that the other wolf was in Lupus form, so instead he inclined his head briefly."Sounds like a sensible idea, I've met a couple'a decent wolves jus' wanderin'." Kostya could certainly see the sense in getting to know a lot of wolves, it helped to have somebody to fall back onto if you were in trouble.

Kostya took a quick look around, the sun had almost finished rising above the horizon now and he could feel its heat soaking pleasantly into his dark fur, he was tempted to stop and bask for a while, and would probably have done so if he had been alone. Instead he kept walking at a slow pace, attempting to start a conversation with the other wolf to pass the time, "So, what brings ya' ta' Halifax then? M' havin' a look 'round m'self, seein' if I can find anythin' interestin' that hasn't already been looted." As he finished talking he gestured with a jerk of his head towards a pile of rubble that was once a house, which has clearly been pulled down and stripped clean by looters long before he had arrived.

<style type="text/css">
.bluekost1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a84a3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.bluekost1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.bluekost1 .ooc {text-align:center; font-size:10px; border-bottom:#5a84a3 1px dashed;}
.bluekost1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/vnijrq.jpg);}
.bluekost1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#0d1924; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/xnzzhd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b5475; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread