stay around with your knuckles ground down
[html]

I suck. Also, toooootalllly glazing over how she’s opening the bottle lulz >_>

She was surprised at how quickly her comrade came. At the sound of his voice, the girl turned her head to face him at the doorway. She gave him a large, dainty smile as he walked in and sat next to her. Ink-dipped tail was wrapped around her left thigh tightly like a second skin yet the top of the tail started to wag as he started talking. He mentioned the bottle, and her beautiful smile turned into a small pout. He seemed disappointed. "I uh…" she started, feeling stupid. "I wanted you to share it with me. I didn’t want Xochime drinking any," she said with a small chuckle.

She opened the bottle after a moment, and took a sip right out of the top. She gulped it down, cringing as she drank, and after a long moment coughed violently. The beverage was pretty nasty, but … kind of enjoyable? She could see why others, like Denver, drank it. "I thought we could hang out. I don’t know. I can’t stop thinking about that day," She looked at him seriously, eyes betraying her outward appearance. She wanted to put on a brave face; she wanted to show Eris she could do anything, including killing strangers, but the sound of his breaking neck haunted her. She felt weak and Denver was the only one she could express those emotions to.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread