stay around with your knuckles ground down
[html]

Me too! ^^; they’re so cute. And good idea with the pp, hope this is okay. I figured it would speed things up, but if you want it changed just poke me on AIM. Also, Maggie’s a lightweight! Hahaha :3
3+

Magnolia could vaguely recall one time her mother speaking about alcohol; most of the memory was a blurry mess, but she remembered being curious about the word drunk. She only knew that it made you feel good and drinking was something luperci often partook in. Maggie watched her friend take a large gulp, and she did as well when the bottle was passed back to her. The two passed the bottle back and forth for quite a while before she spoke. She didn’t know what to say, really. How much of her frustration could she trust with him? Jade eyes fell to the floor as she nervously squirmed about beside Denver as she wrangled with her mind. Denver was so ready and willing to do what was asked of him (and Maggie was too) but what they did still felt wrong somehow. It proved their loyalty to Salsola, though; after that wolf had been killed, Eris finally welcomed them both into the family. Still, the killing left her heart a mess.

After the bottle had been passed around several times, Maggie finally let her downcast eyes look up again. She hadn’t realized quite how long she had stayed silent until now. “It’s just…” her mind was getting weird. She stood up, and with that something hit her square in the face. She paced across the room to Kimbra, who was sitting on her perch, watching the two luperci drink. She felt like she could topple over at any minute. The bird looked to Magnolia, made some sort of squawking sound until Maggie gently pet her delicate feathers. She tried to gather her thoughts. “Wasn’t it wrong of us? I just hate this fucking place sometimes. I never thought I would have had to do that just to please Eris,” She knew said too much. Those thoughts of hers had haunted her, but she had never said them outright before. Maggie made her way back to the bed, determined to keep her balance even though it was getting harder with every step. “I feel like sometimes I don’t belong here. I don’t want to kill anymore,” she said softly as she sat down right next to Denver, not noticing that their thighs were touching.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread