stay around with your knuckles ground down
[html]

SO CUTE

Magnolia was trying her best to hide her disgust. The liquid was hard to swallow, and the wine’s burning after effects were unpleasant. She had a strong stomach though, so she kept everything down and kept drinking. She listened to her friend’s words as she kept exchanging the bottle between them. Now, in a surprisingly short time, it was more than half gone. She sighed as he spoke, knowing that his words were the truth. Denver was right, so why did she still feel the way she did? Was she upset because her innocence was finally gone? Wolves killed wolves; it was a fact of life. But she still didn’t want to feel his weight on her shoulders anymore.

His nudge made her smile, though. She suddenly realized their extreme proximity, yet it didn’t make the wolf uncomfortable. She found herself grinning, taking yet another swig, staring at him. “I know,” she said, defeated. “I want to protect our home. I love being a scout for Salsola, especially with you,” Her ears flicked backwards, embarrassed. She had never thought of Denver in that way until now. Maybe it was the alcohol, and maybe it his kindness, but all of a sudden she found herself leaning into his body. And with that, she found herself giving him a kiss square on the lips.

<style type="text/css">
.magicbottle-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.magicbottle b {font-weight:bold; color:#c487bc; letter-spacing:1px}
.magicbottle p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.magicbottle-line {width:400px; border-top:1px dotted #c487bc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
.magicbottle {margin:0 auto; background-color:#f2f7fb; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/68h21d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9497ba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:500px; border:1px solid #a3cae8; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread