fake empire
[html]

AND DONE. Also, lol, can't believe I actually got to use today's WoTD in a post. Was a weird one. o_o "An irresistible, typically periodic craving for alcoholic drink."

The ruddy wolf started at the woman's words. It was not so much their familial ties and her princess's status that startled Terah, but the stranger's open admission of the keeping of slaves. The book condoned such things, certainly, but the place she had come from had condoned such things as barbaric, practiced in the olden times and no longer fit for today's world. Her disgust showed on her face, and she considered this pale slattern. Certainly, such a voluptuous woman was prone to fits of uncontrollable lust and dipsomania; her pack of family must be a place of incest and rape.

Terah pitied her then, remembering she should not lord her superiority over this one. After all, she'd been outcast -- she was little better than this one. The ruddy wolf took a few steps back, shaking her head. I fear your soul is tainted, stranger, and I must depart before it infects my own. You will have my prayer from afar, though -- you and all your kin there, the woman said, now retreating a bit faster. She would not speak of this place or this woman -- to do so was to place her soul in mortal danger. She would pray for their absolution, however.

<style>
#sieSimple {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px; }
#sieSimple p {
text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
#sieSimple .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#sieSimple b { letter-spacing:.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#sieSimple u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#sieSimple b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#sieSimple b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#sieSimple hr { width:85%; margin: 10px auto; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread