good luck has it's storms
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

Word Count :: 300 Set the 11th, late at night.

It was late. Tenish going by Io's golden pocketwatch. Leon was out hunting for dinner. Analisewas tasked with preparing the dinner under the instruction of the coydog herself. Everyone was under the illusion that they still had a few more days, in fact, the words were uttered by the Spaniard that morning when hunting for dinner was first brought up, 'I'm sure you'll be fine while I'm out' he had said. Io didn't have the heart to inform him that sharp pans had already made themselves evident. Instead she agreed with a soft smile. There was no denying that today, or indeed possibly in the early hours of the morning the family would grow. And by a large number Io assumed, she had always produced large litters, but few survivours...

With the food brewing not far away, in the kitchen, she had tried to keep her occasional grimaces to herself, hide them from Aeron, at least until the other's got back. But now the pain enough to break the silence, as Io let out a whine. Analise entered 'Foods nearly done' she announced tiredly as she leant against the door frame staring down at her pseudo mother. She noted her discomfort with a surprised frown. 'Io' she said as she knelt to the ground, comforting the woman. The coydog nuzzled the larger girl fiercly, 'Go and get your father' she requested, attempting to stand against the girl. 'Okay' Analise said, smiling and bubbling subtly with excitment and what Io also assumed was nerves. 'But you've gotta promise me you'll take it easy til I get back, 'kay? Go and lie down' she order kissing her head and standing, letting the coydog waddle off, 'Fine, but do not get lost in the storm' Io replied. 'And don't go popping out any puppies either' she added as she rushed to find Leon.

Image courtesy of Dyrk.Wyst@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_io1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_io1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_io1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#61443c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_io1 {background-color:#bcac92; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #807159; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4656/ioberlin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:55px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_io1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread