Medic Please
[html]

ooc: (308 words)

Liam always loved playing with the pups, especially now that they were getting a lot bigger and it wasn't so easy to squish them and hurt them. They were growing so fast – at almost two months they were getting bigger and somewhat stronger! Nothing close to Liam's size or strength of course, but they weren't the tiny pups they'd been the first time Liam had seen them. He remembered that day well; how his heart had swelled to accommodate the three new spots that now belonged for every one of them. They were all rough and tough, and when they ganged up on their older brother, Liam often found himself struggling to gain the upper-hand. Sometimes he wondered if Robin had been training them – or maybe his older sister 'Mara. It wouldn't surprise him either way.

Liam understood what she was saying now and he shook his head from left to right. “No, we do stay all together. We're a pack and winter doesn't change that.” he told her with a slight smile as Lottie tried to bite his ear, unsuccessfully. Liam had managed to push her onto her back and began tickling her belly again. “There's still some preys though, I think. Not all animals migrate, after all.” He had to stop talking when Lottie tried to shove him to the ground; while Liam could have easily kept from falling to the ground, he did anyway, his furry back hitting the wooden floorboard with a slight 'thud'. “Lottie,” he groaned as the little creature began licking his face. “That's for tickling me!” Lottie squealed between giggles as she pounced onto her brother again, Hati joining in. Liam glanced at Terra, who was just beside him now. “These are my siblings; you really get the whole package with 'em.” he laughed.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread