Medic Please
[html]

ooc: Eek, I was so sure I'd posted. Guess not. LOL (312 words)

Liam smirked at Terra at her words; he was grateful that the three pups were in his life. He remembered how he'd felt prior to their birth – so many mixed emotions, varying from excitement to fear. Fear that he wouldn't be getting any attention from his parents anymore because his younger siblings would be hogging all of it. That wasn't the case though – sure, his parents' attention was now divided a little more so that three little ones were added to the equation, but Liam knew his parents loved him and wouldn't abandon him. Now, almost two months later, Liam really couldn't see his life without younger siblings running around. He spent so much time with them, they occupied such a big spot in his heart. “Thanks, I try my best.” he replied, glancing down at the three wolves in their lupus forms. They weren't able to shift yet, but in four months they would. Liam was looking forward to their first shifts, almost as much as he'd looked forward to his.

Liam straightened up and ran a hand through his hair, perhaps musing it even more than it already was – his hair had always been pretty wacky, even when he was in his lupus form. He glanced at Terra again, simultaneously Lottie nibbled at his leg. Liam picked her up into his arms and ignored her restless squirming. When Terra spoke an amused smile crept onto his face. “We probably have something in the kitchen, if not then I can always go hunt real quick.” he said, dropping Lottie so that she and Hati followed him into the kitchen at a furiously fast pace, chanting and squealing intelligible words. He assumed Terra would follow with Skoll, so he didn't really glance back to make sure, already looking around, his nose working to scope out the food.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread