Medic Please
[html]

ooc: Alright, I wrapped up Liam's end. If you want to reply, go ahead but I'm finished. =) (252 words)

Liam smiled as Terra found some food, watching with a keen eye as she dragged the hares out. The puppies were going frantic, hunger evident in their eyes – it was as though they hadn't eaten for weeks, when in all honesty they had most likely eaten a meal or two in the last twelve hours. At their age though, they were growing a lot, not to mention moving and playing a lot, therefore they needed a lot more fuel than the average full-grown adult. Liam was almost done growing but he still found himself getting hungry pretty easily. He also remembered what it was like when he was younger – especially when he was around five months. To think his siblings would be even hungrier in the near future.

When Terra opened the hares so that the tender red meat inside was present, Liam saw the three pups glance at him. “You guys go ahead.” he said. It only took those four words for the pups to go nuts, savagely tearing at the meat and quenching their hunger. Liam chuckled, glancing at Terra. “When my folks get back I'll go to the hotel and check on things there – see if I'm needed for anything. If you want, we can walk back together at that point.” he offered. Until then they could just hang around. Liam's parents were bound to come back any moment now. It wasn't often they went away for long periods of time without checking in.

<style>
.bloody_liam .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 3px 3px 6px #606060; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#505050;}
.bloody_liam p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.bloody_liam b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f0000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0px 0px 6px #888; }
.bloody_liam {background-color:#020202; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/qxpcg5.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#808080; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:295px 0px 0px 0px; }
.bloody_liam-border {width:404px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread