A dream is a wish your heart makes
Shiloh is about to find a pup on the boarders. Yesh!no post order now! wc:558

She had been thinking about having a family for days now. She really wanted a pup and had been praying to the great spirits to help her either get pregnant or find one. She had found her self in the flower fields again, sketching the land about her. She was almost done with her drawing when she heard a howl from a young wolf. It was soft and in the distance but it was urgent sounding and Shiloh left her things and shifted to her secui form and ran in the direction of the howl. She howled that she was coming and the return howl was getting weaker as she ran.

Shiloh came to a thicket of brush on the outside of the boarders and that is where she found it. The pup was thin and weakly looking, its dark steel colored fur wet and dirty. It was nudging its mother, who looked to have been dead for a while, the wounds on her side most likely the cause of her death. There were other pups with the body, obviously dead because of the storm that had blown in. Some how this little pup had survived the weather and lack of food. She shifted quietly, something she found was useful and whined at the pup, getting its attention. It jumped and ran behind its mothers dead carcass, staring at her with soft intelligent blue silver eyes."I...Its o...ok litt....little one. I... i won't hu...hurt you," she stuttered to it softly. Shiloh held out her hand to the pup and watched as it slowly came out from behind its mothers body and up to her hand.

Shiloh didn't make any sudden movements as the pup sniffed at her hand then took a shake step towards her. Shiloh watched as it came and laid down in between her crossed legs, a soft sniffle coming from its little body. The pup was still small enough to carry and Shiloh put a soothing hand on its back, letting it know that she meant no harm before picking the weak, sickly pup up, finding out that it was a girl. Shiloh was happy that she had chosen to wear her hoodie today because the pup was just small enough to fit in the large pocket in the front. She kept her hands under the pocket before leaving the saddening sight.

The trip back to the boarders was slower then normal but Shiloh was quick to pick up her stuff, pack it and take out one of the soft smaller fur slings she had on her. She took the now sleeping pup out of her pocket and gently cleaned the pups fur with the sling before putting her into it and tying it high on her body, making it so that the pup was close to her heart. She was going to have her work cut out for her but she wouldn't want it any other way. She had a pup now and she was going to raise it like one of her own. As she walked back to her apartments she howled for someone who could help her, make sure that her daughter got healthy. She thought of a name for her and came back to one name.... "My beautiful Sarian," she whispered running a thumb over Sarian's head

Messages In This Thread