Through the looking glass
[html]
Derp. Sorry for the wait. Skip me if Gunnar isn't posted to. :3 / +228

He hadn't even noticed Anann's stern stare at first, but he caught it just as it was fading from her eyes. He grinned stupidly in a silent 'sorry' but otherwise didn't pay it much more mind than that.

Gunnar smiled at his ex-leader's tone, understanding in a way, or at least he figured. He envied that about Naniko; she was always so patient. He'd never really seen her lose her temper at all. She always seemed in control, even thought he'd left without a word. My apologies, Angela. I'll explain why I left if you've got time later. He lowered his head a bit as a show of apology, then remained silent as the women conversed.

He found himself glancing over at Anann more than Naniko; he'd never met her before. She probably knew about him though; She and Jazper were co-leaders, partners in rank. There was no doubt in the hybrid's mind that the two had discussed his relations with Fia by now, considering how 'well' Jazper had taken it. He hadn't even started to properly court the girl yet and already he had Daddy Dearest to fear. Hopefully Anann wasn't like, Fia's aunt, or something. That would just mean more-- Wait, what? Why would that matter?

Gunnar shook off his thoughts and sat off to the side politely, not wanting to interrupt again. Leader business, really.

<style type="text/css">
.gunny b {font-weight:bold; color:#77a254; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4316; }
.gunny p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.gunny {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#475638; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rSUN3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 220px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7c8873; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.gunny p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunny p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread