fate itself
[html]

Yay! Big Grin How would I go about claiming a room in the mansion? :O Also, I don't have permission to view the "this thread" to add Teddy to the member list.

WORD COUNT → 338

Tedros was a bit taken aback when Ezekiel announced that he was, in fact, the leader. Sure, at his previous pack, the leader was a little younger than Ted, but it was just weird to think that the next generation was already taking over. He smiled a little apologetically, sorry that he hadn’t been a little more submissive. Ezekiel’s parents were Gabriel and Faolin – what an odd, yet somewhat appropriate, pairing. Tedros couldn’t help but remember good memories with them both, realizing that his new leader was their byproduct.

The muscles under his skin relaxed slightly once the de le Poer said he could be a part of Inferni. He remarked of Ted’s capability, and that was true, for the most part. Gabriel de le Poer had helped him learn how to use a bow for the first time before Tedros departed, and it was one of the few things that he had taken with him. Unfortunately, he was arriving back at Inferni empty-handed, and he felt naked without his bow. He needed to make one soon.

The mansion sounded nice. A human place. God, this territory was so different than the last Inferni home. For a moment he wanted to ask why they had left, but when Ezekiel continued on, he figured that would be a question for later.

It wasn’t really a surprise that Kaena was still here. She was a reluctant old soul. The red coyote wasn’t sure if she’d welcome him with open arms or shun him for leaving. He couldn’t really know either way until he saw her again. “Yes, Kaena was around. She took my father’s place as leader after he left. Is anyone else still here from your parents’ generation?” Tedros paused for a moment, trying to remember other coyotes he had known in his time. “Your father’s sister, Rikka?” he asked, her name rolling of his tongue harshly. “… Or your mother’s brother, Hybrid? Esi Mogotsi?” He stopped, then looked Ezekiel in the eyes before uttering her name. “Nyika Mogotsi?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread