Things just won't do without you
[html]
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk42 ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat bottom; width: 400px;">
Thanks ^.^

Cross dressing? Naw, just practical dressing Wink

Also, I love playing him XD He's so awkward and cute.

Styx blinked as the black form got to her feet. She seemed to just grow and grow before him. Sure, he'd met big wolves before, but this...? Fortunately, she didn't seem to be aggressive, or Styx might have had to run or abase himsef. After all, he wasn't big on the fighting business, and preferred the diplomatic way out of tricky situations. He smiled.

I'd be happy to, he replied, and licked his muzzle. He was rather hungry. He'd offer to trade something for the food, but since she'd simply offered... Maybe he should take it at face value, and if she wanted something afterwards, he was sure they could work something out. And thank you.

He was about to kneel down -- the skirt was unfortunately tight enough to make it difficult to sit any other way -- when she asked about precisely that. His skirt. He faltered for a moment, hesitating between whether he should stand back up again or sit down completely. But then he stood up, and patted his thighs. Pockets, he smiled, as if that explained it all. I do tattoos and piercings, and the pockets are great for holding things when I can't and when it's too impractical to keep them in my backpack.

Now he finally sat down, despite the submission factor of sitting down first and thus being even shorter compared to her than he was standing. But they couldn't stand around all day, and his hind paws needed some rest. Besides, she didn't strike him as the kind of person to submit to anything unless she had to. Styx was more used to it, since he was so scrawny.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread